1. First, put the strap of the watch in the adjuster with the arrow direction to the right side.
2. Then you choose which size you want to adjust the watch and you turn it around on the left side until the small pin goes into the hole of the strap.
3. Now you turn the pin around until another pin comes out of the strap on the other side. You can now pull the pin out of the strap on the other side.
4. Afterwards you choose how many particles have to be removed and do the same for the chosen size.
5. Finally, remove the watch from the adjuster and push the pin that came out of the strap in like before.
If it's not the right size now, you have to try it again with less or more particles in the strap.